Using this integration, you can now easily connect Botgate AI to your Facebook pages and engage with your visitors!
Let's say you sell your products via your Facebook page, and want AI Bots to answer your visitors' questions: This is the integration you need!
Once you integrated Botgate AI into your Facebook pages, the flows that you created for your AI Bot will be working on your direct messages. For example, if your visitors send a message to your page, default.welcome flow will greet them. Let's see how you connect step by step:
- Navigate to Botgate AI Dashboard > Integrations and click on Facebook Messenger.
- You need to authenticate the Facebook account that you use for your page/s. Click on Connect your Facebook Pages button.
- In this step, you need to log in to your Facebook account. Enter your login credentials and click Log In.
- After login, you need to select your page/s to use with Botgate AI and click on Next.
- As a final step for the authentication, you need to give permissions to Botgate AI so that your flows will be working properly.
- All you need to do is select your Facebook page/s after the authentication on the Botgate AI Dashboard. And then, you all set!
You can disconnect your Facebook account just by clicking the Disconnect button above.
If you want to add more pages that you haven't selected during the authentication, you may need to disconnect and log in again to select these pages.