It's so easy to have a Slider Message Playbook to greet your visitors!
With this simple playbook, you can target specific users for onboarding tips, discounts, and everything related to your customers. Let’s take this step-by-step:
- On the Playbook tab, click on the Create a Playbook button.
- Since we are creating a Slider Message Playbook, select the Slider Message and click on the Next button.
- Finally, it would be best to name your Playbook properly to finalize these pre-steps before going deep on the content/targeting/routing and click on Save Changes. We called it Slider Message for the Pricing Page as an example.
- On the second part of the creation of your playbook, the first step is Playbook Type. The first thing you’re going to want to set up when you create your Playbook is the message shown to your users!
In this section, you can enter your message with our Rich Messaging tool. You can even personalize the message if you have known about your customers. As the message, let's say, "Hi there, Looking to boost your sales?"
!! You need to enable your playbook to be seen just by clicking the Status button within this stage.
- You can also add CTA buttons. We added a single CTA button as an example: Talk with us!
There are 3 different options for the CTA button: Start a conversation, Link to a URL, or Go to a flow.
- The next step is Targeting. It would be best if you defined your audience for this Playbook. If you don't want to select any conditions, you can continue with the All Visitors option. This playbook will be visible to your visitors who are coming to Botgate AI Pricing page.
You can add different conditions based on your scenario in your mind. For instance, if you add Referral URL as a condition, you can target the visitors coming from your Ads.
- Another step is Display. In this step, you need to decide in what frequency your Playbook will be shown.
There are 3 options for Frequency:
- If you select Show on every page load, it will be shown every time your visitors visit the page.
- If you select Show once per session, it will be shown once per session when your visitors visit the page.
- If you select Until they start a conversation, it will be shown every time until your visitors start a conversation.
You can also change how many times it will be shown per session for the frequency options: Show on every page load and Until they start a conversation.
As a last step for the display, you need to define how many seconds later it will pop up on the screen.
- The final step is Routing. It's time to decide who will be the lucky ones to greet your customers and how. There are four ways to route your conversations:
1. To a single teammate
2. Round robin within a group
3. Based on the Conversation Routing rules (that you defined before)
4. Do not Route this conversation
After that, you need to choose the lucky ones to chat with your customers: Teammates. If you don't want to see the picture of the Teammate on the screen, you can also turn that off.
For ABM purposes, you can make sure that the customers who have visited before will be taken care of by the same Teammates.
Finally, you need to select the status of this Playbook: Always, Online or Offline.
- Your playbook is set! Just define its priority to be shown.
Please note that specific playbooks need to be more prioritized!